ZINTISA HOLDINGS NAME ORIGINS
- Zinzile meaning Rooted Steadfast Steady
- Atisa meaning Increase Expand tighten
- Combined its ZinTisa
Combinations of two Names:
Zintisa was birthed out of founder and CEO, Mildred Nompumelelo Taukobong’s passion for order, thoroughness and excellence. Having honed this skill in various platforms, at Church being part of Sunday School, Teen Church, Youth and Woman Ministry. Growing up in Cape Town where her 1st language was Afrikaans. Her Pedantic side which she excels in order and neatness in the closet.
Our client base includes churches/ mosques (Church Administration), pupils (Afrikaans Tutoring), as well as the image conscious adult (Closet Make-Up).
We pay attention to every small detail, ensuring we leave no room for mistakes leaving our clients happy and satisfied.
HONESTY & TRANSPARENCY
We conduct our tasks in an honest and transparent manner, ensuring our clients understand fully what we will deliver.
We aim to please, offering services that meet and exceed client expectations. If its not done excellently, it’s not ZinTisa.
- To improve individual skills be it in your role at church.
- Your engagement with all races knowing more than 3 languages Afrikaans.
- Being neat and orderly by having a well-coordinated wardrobe.